• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

predator pack

1. S

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE - Tethrd Predator XL, Pack, 1 Stick, aider, Spanker pack

Extra Christmas cash? Didn't get what you want? Here is your chance! Just add your favorite harness and you basically have a system. All of these items are essentially new. I climbed my palm trees a couple times and decided I preferred to use my EWO one stick system, but hey, maybe it's...
  2. blewis5289

Cruzr Seeker / Tethrd Pack

Has anyone tried to use a Tethrd Predator Pack to carry their Cruzr Seeker Platform?
  3. Slicknick630

I made my own Predator Platform pack!

So I have always wanted to start making some of my own gear for really anything from hunting to just storing stuff. I have been wanting to get the hys strap and the predator pack but figured why not just try to make it my self with my new sewing machine. Some nylon strap and 600d cordura later...
  4. Jake577

Best way to attach climbing sticks to predator pack?

I have the 20 inch hawk heliums anyone have examples of how they attach your sticks to a predator pack? Would vertically or horizontally be the best bet? Examples and where to buy materials would be appreciated.
Back