• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bishop Single Bevel 100 grain 99$

Just in case this matters to anybody looking at that deal...

NOTE: Broadheads and SR Stainless Steel Heat Treated Lifetime Warranty Machined Field Points purchased on the Clearance, Liquidation, Closeout and/or Scratch and Dent bishoparchery.com web pages are purchased "as is" and DO NOT have a Bishop Archery Lifetime Broadhead Structural Integrity Warranty. Broadheads and SR Stainless Steel Heat Treated Lifetime Warranty Machined Field Points purchased with a discount code or listed and purchased on sale are also purchased "as is" and DO NOT have a Bishop Archery Lifetime Broadhead Structural Integrity Warranty. Broadheads and SR Stainless Steel Heat Treated Lifetime Warranty Machined Field Points purchased at full retail price from bishoparchery.com do have a Bishop Archery Lifetime Broadhead Structural Integrity Warranty.

Just in case this matters to anybody looking at that deal...

NOTE: Broadheads and SR Stainless Steel Heat Treated Lifetime Warranty Machined Field Points purchased on the Clearance, Liquidation, Closeout and/or Scratch and Dent bishoparchery.com web pages are purchased "as is" and DO NOT have a Bishop Archery Lifetime Broadhead Structural Integrity Warranty. Broadheads and SR Stainless Steel Heat Treated Lifetime Warranty Machined Field Points purchased with a discount code or listed and purchased on sale are also purchased "as is" and DO NOT have a Bishop Archery Lifetime Broadhead Structural Integrity Warranty. Broadheads and SR Stainless Steel Heat Treated Lifetime Warranty Machined Field Points purchased at full retail price from bishoparchery.com do have a Bishop Archery Lifetime Broadhead Structural Integrity Warranty.
Good catch. Didnt notice

I gotta ask why are they soooo proud of those broadheads? And silly long lead times, 8 weeks for in stock? They look nice and all but $80+ per BH?

I gotta ask why are they soooo proud of those broadheads? And silly long lead times, 8 weeks for in stock? They look nice and all but $80+ per BH?
The lead time is never 8 weeks. No idea why they still list that. Usually the next day.
According to Shawn the owner, all his competitors source their S7 steel from overseas. His are 100% American S7. He said in his testing that the American made stuff is much higher quality and durable. Now is that a load of barnacles? Probably. Don't know. Maybe a metallurgist could chime in. He said American S7 is dramatically more expensive.
I guess a big part of the cost is the warranty too. Almost everyone is doing lifetime warranties these days, but some of them leave alot of grey area. Iron Will will only cover the warranty if the BH was damaged from hitting or going through an animal and hitting something. Bishop is no matter what you do with the head you'll get a new one. Shawn encouraged me to shoot something steel with my heads to test the durability and send them in when I was done lol

Last edited:
The lead time is never 8 weeks. No idea why they still lost that. Usually the next day.
According to Shawn the owner, all his competitors source their S7 steel from overseas. His are 100% American S7. He said in his testing that the American made stuff is much higher quality and durable. Now is that a load of barnacles? Probably. Don't know. Maybe a metallurgist could chime in. He said American S7 is dramatically more expensive.
I guess a big part of the cost is the warranty too. Almost everyone is doing lifetime warranties these days, but some of them leave alot of grey area. Iron Will will only cover the warranty if the BH was damaged from hitting or going through an animal and hitting something. Bishop is no matter what you do with the head you'll get a new one. Shawn encouraged me to shoot something steel with my heads to test the durability and send them in when I was done lol
For what it's worth, Grizzly wasn't interested in doing any warranty after I bounced one of some rocks shooting at a deer.

I'm in the wrong industry :tearsofjoy: One of our suppliers was just here, I wish I would have asked where their S7 comes from

Back