• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Black widow PAX, sold please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakridge

For sale a new black widow pax recurve. This thing is awesome! Fast and super accurate. The riser is African black wood and phenolic with curly maple accents. Limbs are spalted maple that was slightly stained. Asbell grip and inserts for a quiver. 52# @ 26 and the bow is a 56”. Bow was made 5/19
Looking for 650$ PayPal or BO
D28F23CE-D097-41BE-93FB-EC9B21261C69.jpeg6B5473B0-6356-425C-8C2F-06E2CF9BD2B4.jpeg1FFA5486-6010-41E0-A18C-5ED06C36F34A.jpeg48DC136B-DA8E-4EEF-8F5A-CE4877B94E6D.jpeg

The bow will draw to 28 no problem. You will be pulling around 58 pounds

Gonna be a hard no. I did put my foot down and say yes ma'am though. Felt empowering.

That's a beautiful bow and the last time I open this add, cause I'm afraid I might do something that will put me in the doghouse for a very long time.

This is killing me as well...wishing was 28"...my 31" draw holds me back in so many circumstances!!!!
Beautiful bow!!!

That is a steal.....not to mention awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you also send the serial number, if I decide to have the bow lightened up, black widow needs a serial number. They can check their records to see if they can do it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can post a few more pics once I get home. Yes I’ll get the serial #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back