• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bought the compact Lone Wolf Custom Gear sticks what do we know about the platform?

Pawag

So after much thought I finally bought their compact sticks (pricey BTW). What does anyone here know about the platform that has yet to be released? Wondering about how stable it is. I know the size is decent. My concern is it won’t be available by Sep when I’m off to hunt. Or do I just get the tethrd platform.

Do you have the sticks in hand already? Initial impressions are not good from people on other forums ho have them in hand already. I'd be very hesitant to order their product when it's largely unproven and their other products are reportedly not worth the price point.

Considering there are strong products on the market already, i'd say tethrd would be a very safe bet (biased owner here). I think the platforms are shipping or only have a week or two delay (don't quote me).

I purchased the sticks but have not received them and don’t expect to for a while. My biggest concern was the lack of info about their platform. They did say the sticks would mount to it. But really not a lot else. No video.

My mama taught me only to speak kindly ...or not to speak at all. I'd 100% go all in on The Predator Platform.

I purchased the sticks but have not received them and don’t expect to for a while. My biggest concern was the lack of info about their platform. They did say the sticks would mount to it. But really not a lot else. No video.

Did you order the full or mini stick? Looks like the minis mount to the platform really really nice. If you bought the full they will be sticking out for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the compact sticks. How many do you plan on stacking on that platform? Seems like it might be awkward with more than like 2 or 3.

I have a predator and used it all last season. I can’t recommend it enough. Love it....

I also ordered a ridge runner platform to try. What can I say... besides I am a sucker for trying new crap!

Did you order the full or mini stick? Looks like the minis mount to the platform really really nice. If you bought the full they will be sticking out for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did get the minis and they did tell me they would mount to the platform also.

IMO, get something you can get in your hands now. Don't ever rely on a new product coming out on time...ever.

Back