• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow String

I see you’re in SW Penn. How far are you from Lancaster Archery? Their in-house strings are really good, comparable with the best brands like Winner’s Choice and ABB. I have used Winner’s Choice for 8 years but just switched to the Lancaster strings. They took about a week to make, then I brought my bow in and they set me up really well. If you’re within 2-3 hours of their shop, it’s worth the drive, especially since you won’t have to ship anything, pay shipping on anything, and their installation is free. Gas is way cheaper than shipping your bow or getting a string shipped and paying not only shipping, but then an installation fee from the archery shop.

First string is the best and doesn’t stretch or get peep twist
Plus u can design the colors online
Great looks and quality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a new string for my Quest Bow, the original frayed badly! any suggestions for a Quality bow string?.
60X bow strings . Great strings. They are made in Pa. Check them out online. I from Pittsburgh are you close ?

Catfish’s strings will rival most string sets twice the prices I’ve probably bought over a dozen sets from him over the years.

I see you’re in SW Penn. How far are you from Lancaster Archery? Their in-house strings are really good, comparable with the best brands like Winner’s Choice and ABB. I have used Winner’s Choice for 8 years but just switched to the Lancaster strings. They took about a week to make, then I brought my bow in and they set me up really well. If you’re within 2-3 hours of their shop, it’s worth the drive, especially since you won’t have to ship anything, pay shipping on anything, and their installation is free. Gas is way cheaper than shipping your bow or getting a string shipped and paying not only shipping, but then an installation fee from the archery shop.
I would some take a drive to Lancaster ,great place.

60x been using them for awhile. its how i kept the same bow for 12 years.

Back