• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bowmar Nose button

Same as others, keeping peep. I don’t notice any drastic improvement in my shots but I like it.

I have the button and dropped the peep site. I would say I'm more accurate with the peep. But for the type of hunting I do it works perfect. All most all my shoots are under 30 yards, but do practice out to 60 and can still hit what I'm aiming at. Just takes a little extra focus. But the number 1 reason for me and the reason I haven't gone back is for low light. There is zero restrictions and can almost shoot in pitch black.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I ditched the peep for nose button. While i thought I would loose accuracy but after a year I can almost Robinhood arrows again even with an ezv.

I'm probably not as accurate in ideal conditions, but at low light I'm more accurate without a peep.

Yep, love it. I use a kisser with the bomar also. Great combination

I have bowmar and no peep on my gearhead b20 and just put a bowmar on my prime bow. It has a peep I was just missing the extra contact point.

I run a kisser, and just set a noc for my nose. (Refuse to support that guy) no peep. Shoot the same. (I'm no Robin hood)

I run a kisser, and just set a noc for my nose. (Refuse to support that guy) no peep. Shoot the same. (I'm no Robin hood)

I served my string in the right spot and I'm using a kisser button as a nose button. The spikey texture of the bowmar (I have one on back up bow) really isn't that big of a deal. Plus with a kisser you can get whatever size. I'm running a large because I have a short bow.

Last edited:
More accurate with two points of reference like a peep combined with a kisser button. Hard to believe people support Bowmar to be honest. Sign of the times i guess.

What is the reason to not support them/him? I am not up to speed.
120yrd bow shot on an African kudu? That he said he "Earned". Supper arrogant. Which I can deal with some. But not after I saw him take that shot. There was a thread on here somewhere it was discussed.
Plus a few other things personally about how he pushes his products and channel.

Bowmar has a ton of good archery stuff on his channel. People really like to find reasons to hate people these days. It's pretty sad.

120yrd bow shot on an African kudu? That he said he "Earned". Supper arrogant. Which I can deal with some. But not after I saw him take that shot. There was a thread on here somewhere it was discussed.
Plus a few other things personally about how he pushes his products and channel.
I have never seen one of his videos and know nothing about him. I went into a shop and got a nose button. Hahaha. Thank you for that. I don’t want to jack this thread anymore.

Back