• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Browning range Ops

I have 2 Browning Command ops and 3 Strike Force and they work great. Browning makes a great trail cam

You take refunds? Lol

That's just my opinion bud others seem to love them and you may love them. I'm picky and I procrastinate a lot. Im probably harder on cameras expectations than most but not as bad as some.

The dark ops elite, elite hd, extreme and spec ops extreme cams are my go to's. They are straight work horses. The Colors of the pro xd and hd pro is what I didn't like.

I am active on another forum and several guys bought the Brownings. The feedback was that the lower end cameras where hit or miss. They had several malfunctions that had to send the cam back. The higher end units had very few issues. Personally I have been running the cabelas outfitter cams and had very good luck with them. I tend to only run pic in a 2-3 pic burst. Daytime photos are great and night is satisfactory. Battery life is outstanding. My hunting partner left his out this winter in central Maine on a signpost rub. He had battery life left when he retrieved it last weekend and had over 800 pics. We had several days and nights well below zero this winter so in my mind this was a huge success. Good luck.

That's just my opinion bud others seem to love them and you may love them. I'm picky and I procrastinate a lot. Im probably harder on cameras expectations than most but not as bad as some.

The dark ops elite, elite hd, extreme and spec ops extreme cams are my go to's. They are straight work horses. The Colors of the pro xd and hd pro is what I didn't like.

I was just giving you a tough time. Lol
I love the darks ops line of cameras and have had good success with them.

I was just giving you a tough time. Lol
I love the darks ops line of cameras and have had good success with them.

You and me both. Between them and the spec Ops extreme that's about all I run. I finally Checked a camera I had hung over a bed earlier this week it hung for near 9 months and was still alive when I got to it. Checked couples cams in May that had hung since September and they was still alive too. We had a very rough march for weather too. Got some nice deer on the cams Too

Back