• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Camo job

Razorbak66

Well as my friends know I can’t leave well enough alone when it comes to my equipment so since I primary shoot IlF and DAS style bows now days and the beauty of mixing and matching limbs and risers. Well I had this really cute 13” VPA riser but I hated the color since it was a rust color and was fading and this medium set of double carbon honey comb foam limbs from back in the day that mated real nice in weight and length. 56” of pure bad ass ness @55# at my draw of 27” I loved the combo but hated the color of flo gray of the limbs so I decided to camo it so I intoduce my version of forest tiger and hec tec swamp snake but the ol @Red Beard calls it the Art- deco camo so here is my little creation8549269D-09D9-45B4-8670-B3878919B39C.jpeg8549269D-09D9-45B4-8670-B3878919B39C.jpegD16A5BE7-B0AB-4172-8073-DAC627E0DD33.jpeg59E78555-03C4-4D6B-9A6B-FDCD749EEA19.jpeg52D11AE8-B96E-45A2-9154-21529395DB80.jpeg

Thanks man now show yours!! You did awesome on your version. I’ll have to post pics of my longbow limbs I did for this riser as well

Well as my friends know I can’t leave well enough alone when it comes to my equipment so since I primary shoot IlF and DAS style bows now days and the beauty of mixing and matching limbs and risers. Well I had this really cute 13” VPA riser but I hated the color since it was a rust color and was fading and this medium set of double carbon honey comb foam limbs from back in the day that mated real nice in weight and length. 56” of pure bad ass ness @55# at my draw of 27” I loved the combo but hated the color of flo gray of the limbs so I decided to camo it so I intoduce my version of forest tiger and hec tec swamp snake but the ol @Red Beard calls it the Art- deco camo so here is my little creationView attachment 64647View attachment 64647View attachment 64648View attachment 64649View attachment 64650
Love this bow so hard. Great job bud.

This bow gives me plenty of speed and power and the smooth draw of those limbs are amazing. This bow is ready to hunt. My buddies saw what broadhead I’m running out of it and they are impress with the flight and the cutting diameter this bow propelling the shaft. Don’t overlook the Simmons great white broadheads fellas7A985E12-A330-4085-9058-0B6E42AF1C96.jpeg

This bow gives me plenty of speed and power and the smooth draw of those limbs are amazing. This bow is ready to hunt. My buddies saw what broadhead I’m running out of it and they are impress with the flight and the cutting diameter this bow propelling the shaft. Don’t overlook the Simmons great white broadheads fellasView attachment 64704
Razor originally put an Isuzu Rodeo on the front of his arrow but I told him the FOC was a bit much. He promptly backed down to this nasty shark.

Nice work, kind of a Kryptek Altitude thing going on with it..... I like it!!!

Thank you I wasn’t sure what look I was going with so I combined a few I like so…. Now I might redo it into another pattern I thought of so I might strip this and redo it or I’ll do another bow or two I have on the rack

I did the opposite. I have a hydro dipped bow and sanded the riser down and found a diamond in the rough. Great job though

Back