• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cellcam

SBOutdoors

What’s the Best cellular trail camera for the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough to beat for the money in my opinion

Welcome! I think you posted in the wrong spot though. A mod will probably be in along to move this shortly, not a huge deal.

I don't know about bang for the buck but I went with a spy point cell cam. You get 100 free photos a month if that's something you're interested in!

I’ve picked up a couple Tactacms XBs recently and so far so good. They’re on sale right now too in a few different places fyi. I also have a couple Exodus Render that I love. They’re definitely a little pricey but are well worth it.

As far as cell cams go, I have owned Browning, Cuddeback, and Reveal XB's. The Reval XB's are the best of those options I have tried.

Just bought a couple of the Reveal X's this year on sale and so far I am really liking them. This is my first time ever using cell cams and it has been very straightforward in terms of set up etc. So far so good I've been running them since right after the $69 sale.

Back