• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

CGM Saddle Give-away

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Saddlehunter.com only here fellas.
At CGM, we have a few "one off" saddles (cosmetically not up to par, or returned for a different size).
Structurally, still perfectly sound. If they are a return, every stitch is inspected before either destroying or putting out there in this manner.
Right now we have 1 Large, 1 Medium and 1 small. We would like to identify and give these saddles to 3 folks who are not currently in the position to afford a saddle, but really want to get into saddle hunting. These folks will be end users and the saddles folks. No returns on the giveaways. We will even cover shipping.

Each saddle comes with our Amsteel belt and a OPLUX bridge with 3/16 adjustable Amsteel prussiks. The rest is up to you!

Honor system here fellas, and I know this is the place where that will be the case.

@JSEXTON23 he was looking for a cheap on in the classified section don't know if he found one yet
Thank you Jimbo. While I am not in a great financial situation to pay for a saddle, with a 3 month old, a new hvac purchase that just came up, and new daycare bills, I am probably not the person who is in most need. I’m sure somebody out there has it worse than me. I really appreciate the nod.

Just ordered a saddle from CGM. In large part, due to this thread. Great job CGM!
I wanted to do the same thing. But I spent to much this off season as it is. But I will keep them in mind. Might find my self in the future with one. Make sure you post a review.

Well, it took a bit of time, but Jerry passed along a great saddle. Really generous and thoughtful. He even lost a package to the post and sent a second saddle. Crazy! Good dude!

I will be posting something in the P.I.F forum to keep the spirit of this gesture moving. I’ve been told recently I don’t give away my possessions like I should.
Thank you again Jerry.

Back