• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cheap haul rope organizer

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
I just used a regular plastic clothes hanger. Heated it up and made some bends and came up with this. Very light, hangs right onto the saddle and easy to use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190128-161352_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190128-161352_Gallery.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_20190128-161400_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190128-161400_Gallery.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 154
Very nice Always. What method did you use to heat this? I tried it using the same hanger with water and couldn't get it hot enough to bend. Tried over an open flame and got the expected result of an overheated section that turned to liquid while surrounding sections remained stiff. I am thinking of trying one of my wife's best cookie sheets in an oven to provide a flat surface to work on once removed.

Back