• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climbing Harness/Tree Tether/Lineman’s Belt/Carabiners

love2hunt

I bought all the items to make my own Sitdrag setup. I've sat in it 3 times and really like it, but I am not using it as much as I thought I would (new baby in the house). I would like to sell everything together to make it easy.

- Sitdrag with the factory bridge cut off and replaced with 1" tubular webbing. Comes with the carry bag and back strap included.
- 10' tree rope made from 7/16" assault static line with two Prusik's tied from 7mm accessory cord
- 6' lineman's rope with one Prusik made from same stuff as tree rope
- Two Petzl Am'D locking carbiners
- Mammut Ophir 3 Slide Climbing Harness in size XL with 1" tubular webbing tied around it as a lineman's belt

$120 including shipping. Will ship within 48 hours of receiving payment. Paypal preferred.

IMG_2195.JPG

trade you 7 uncut element storm arrows or an 8" titanium archery products suppressor elite stabilizer and some cash

Last edited:
trade you 7 uncut element storm arrows or an 8" titanium archery products suppressor elite stabilizer and some cash

Sorry, should have been more specific. Make me some cash offers! Not interested in trades at this point.

Decided to sell these separately. Sitdrag is sold. Ropes, biners, and climbing harness are still available.

Man I was just getting ready to ask you to ship it all to me for $120. If it falls through let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back