• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Compact Climbing Methods Video Series

valerio024

Hey guys, I’m launching a new video series on my YouTube called “Compact Climbing Methods”. In this series I’ll demonstrate some of the most compact climbing methods available to mobile hunters. First up, I show how you can use strap on steps and a versa strap to climb between 17ft and 20ft. The whole package fits in a dump pouch and weighs 3lbs or less. I'll post links to the subsequent videos in this thread as well. I hope you enjoy!

Hey guys, I’m launching a new video series on my YouTube called “Compact Climbing Methods”. In this series I’ll demonstrate some of the most compact climbing methods available to mobile hunters. First up, I show how you can use strap on steps and a versa strap to climb between 17ft and 20ft. The whole package fits in a dump pouch and weighs 3lbs or less. I'll post links to the subsequent videos in this thread as well. I hope you enjoy!
I love how enthusiastic you are when reviewing gear. Even when I can tell you don’t really like a certain saddle, you still try to stay neutral and high lite the positives instead of focusing on the negatives. I just started the “you tube searches” after I realized a number of you had successful channels. I’m looking forward to more of these great videos! Keep up the good work. PS be a little nicer to the one panel saddles lol we all know you’ve gone to the 2 panel dark side lol but single panels need love too

I’ve used the strap on steps since the 90’s and have found them easy to carry and use. Mine are in a bag strapped to my stand. I’m usually up in my stand in 3-4 minutes. I use a climbing belt with mine.

I love how enthusiastic you are when reviewing gear. Even when I can tell you don’t really like a certain saddle, you still try to stay neutral and high lite the positives instead of focusing on the negatives. I just started the “you tube searches” after I realized a number of you had successful channels. I’m looking forward to more of these great videos! Keep up the good work. PS be a little nicer to the one panel saddles lol we all know you’ve gone to the 2 panel dark side lol but single panels need love too

Totally agree. I watched all of his videos. Best was when his brother got that buck from the JX3 the first time. The honest happiness for another's success and pride of a wingman was great to see.

Challenge extended, if you REALLY want to go ultra light, there is this thing called 2TC you can review about. Cost of tour of hell only cost you 2 lbs in sweats and a few once in Amsteel.

This seems like a legitimate climbing method!
I enjoy your videos with such detailed reviews. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. I watched all of his videos. Best was when his brother got that buck from the JX3 the first time. The honest happiness for another's success and pride of a wingman was great to see.

Challenge extended, if you REALLY want to go ultra light, there is this thing called 2TC you can review about. Cost of tour of hell only cost you 2 lbs in sweats and a few once in Amsteel.

It’s in the lineup! I’ve got the set up from Jerry en route. Thanks for all the support guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back