• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Conspiracy theories

Weldabeast

SH Member
Do we have a thread started already somewhere for discussion on conspiracies? The weird history thread is the closest I could think of

Hopefully it can stay non political

I don't even care where the thread goes.....we all see things and have thoughts on stuff that isn't the widely excepted view and maybe wanna reassure ourselves we not the only 1 who thinks things may be fishy.

I've been watching the Hawaii fire and there's some weird stuff going on there

What seems weird about the Hawaii fire? That's the first I've heard anything strange about it?

The state officials say the power lines caused the fire. The power company says the power was off 6 hours before the fire started.
Why was the road blocked so no one could evacuate?
Why was the water shut off?
Is it a coincidence that the property involved is some of the most valuable property in the US?

Topical realization last night that bothered me and made me realize that conspiracies happen.

The Earth is pushing 8 billion people. With all those people as "rolls of the dice", there will be a number of people that are "evil" (no conscience, no ability to feel empathy, self-serving above all else, might enjoy the suffering of others, etc.) and are also extremely intelligent (like IQ of 160 and higher....like could be in charge of the Large Hadron Collider smart and not "my high school's valedictorian" smart). And there's probably several of these people that know each other.

I'm sure they sit back alone or in groups and try to figure out how to guide history or whatever while remaining in the shadows.

Last edited:
They keep saying that the people inside the cars were essentially cremated. A quick search online gives u the temp that humans are cremated and required time....another quick search tells u the temp aluminum melts.....then u look at some pics of cars with billet aluminum wheels or aluminum body panels

They keep saying that the people inside the cars were essentially cremated. A quick search online gives u the temp that humans are cremated and required time....another quick search tells u the temp aluminum melts.....then u look at some pics of cars with billet aluminum wheels or aluminum body panels
They said 1000 children from the area have not returned back to school.

We have a lot of poachers here in my area…. I see those big shooters all year until hunting season opens up and they all disappear….

Maybe a Yeti Alien taking them for research but I think it’s poachers. I can’t see Yeti needing more than one or two for research.

This isn’t really a conspiracy theory but if you haven’t listened to Commander Fravor describe their fighter jet / UFO encounter yet it’s definitely worth a listen, maybe the most convincing UFO story of all time.

Worst one of all is how they keep trying to say George strait is “king” of country. We all know it’s the late and great George Jones. Biggest conspiracy of all time.
Can you believe that I never heard either of those names before?

Back