• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Crocs

nature tamer

After hearing about so many guys wearing cross, I decided to try them out myself. I haven't seen any reviews on them so I decided to post my thoughts after about 6 months of hard core use. First they are super light and comfortable. They are best is warm/wet weather conditions. Now that's its starting to get cooler out I'm have trouble switching back to boots. My feet have almost adapted to the crocs. I attached a pic of my feet after 6 months of hard use.
Anybody else experience this?Screenshot_20181004-115605_Facebook.jpg

After hearing about so many guys wearing cross, I decided to try them out myself. I haven't seen any reviews on them so I decided to post my thoughts after about 6 months of hard core use. First they are super light and comfortable. They are best is warm/wet weather conditions. Now that's its starting to get cooler out I'm have trouble switching back to boots. My feet have almost adapted to the crocs. I attached a pic of my feet after 6 months of hard use.
Anybody else experience this?View attachment 6786

Dave was right. Crocs are bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Poor Dave! I’ll share his burden!!

I’m with him Bc that’s what I hunt in when it’s hot, and I ALWAYS drag my deer in my crocs after gutting em in my crocs! My dog Randy LOVES when I get back from a hunt and knows exactly what happened by the blood or lack thereof on my crocs!!

9e2372070b05b829ee1e523cad2e0a40.jpg

In fact I’m wearing em now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back