• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruz saddles

Has anyone heard of this saddle? I just purchased one. I saw a video on YouTube and this guy got the deluxe model and he appears to be comfortable. I'm hoping that I'm my desperation to drop the sit drag and RCH. I didn't make a huge mistake.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yes I heard of it. The reviews are positive on the Cruzr XC so far. I have a Kestrel and a Flex so I am going to wait and se if someone else comes out with another mesh saddle like this one. That I can compare one against the other.

Has anyone heard of this saddle? I just purchased one. I saw a video on YouTube and this guy got the deluxe model and he appears to be comfortable. I'm hoping that I'm my desperation to drop the sit drag and RCH. I didn't make a huge mistake.

I got mine about a week ago. Took it out for a hang for about an hour today and am extremely happy with it so far.

I got the cruzr XC this week

I have had a few saddles. It is great IMO

It might be the most comfortable saddle I have sat in. Plus a lot of little features that are excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Hung in mine for about an hour today. This thing is comfy and very adjustable. My one knock, it does not seem to carry my dump pouches as well as other saddles I used. Not sure if it is the less stiff belt or the fact that it is not sewn as far around the saddle(both sides near the bridge loops). Might help if I move the dump pouch more to the center, i have them on the edges now.

Hung in mine for about an hour today. This thing is comfy and very adjustable. My one knock, it does not seem to carry my dump pouches as well as other saddles I used. Not sure if it is the less stiff belt or the fact that it is not sewn as far around the saddle(both sides near the bridge loops). Might help if I move the dump pouch more to the center, i have them on the edges now.

If you have the adjustable Amsteel bridge it is like another belt to hold things up.
Too many dump pouches on my saddles always drag the saddle to my knees

Sat in one last week. Thing was awesome. Ordered the XC as soon as I got home. Pumped about it. Most comfortable saddle I've tried so far. Interested to see how it does on a weekend of all day sits.

How long did everybody have to wait for the XC to come in? I ordered mine 2 days ago with the Amsteel bridge. I figured it would take at least a few weeks due to what it says on the website but it seems some people are getting then sooner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

How long did everybody have to wait for the XC to come in? I ordered mine 2 days ago with the Amsteel bridge. I figured it would take at least a few weeks due to what it says on the website but it seems some people are getting then sooner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
20 days from order date to delivery date (apr 20 - may 9)

I just ordered the S model. I have a kestrel flex and briefly sat in my buddy’s XC. It seemed comfortable with the pleat closed so I figured I would try the S model. What is everyone’s thoughts on that model?

Ordered the XC this past weekend with the static bridge. The adjustable bridge is on backorder, but will order in a month or two. Really excited to try it out.

I sat in it again. I really like the pleat when you are sitting. It is like a hammock

I got the s model only because I do half day sits. I ordered the adjustable bridge and can't wait to sit and practice.

Back