• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruzr The Seeker

khnc

Anyone tried one of the Cruzr platforms? Ive been anti platform for years with saddles. Used ROS, Screw in Steps and wild edge for foot rests. Now im finding long sits give me achilles issues. Im gonna have to admit that a platform may be a better option. Got a Mini-Seeker ordered, it will be here today. Tried the top seat of a lone wolf lock on since its about the same size as a platform. No foot issues at all. May be the solution i have resisted for years.

Last edited:
Haha, heck yeah. Damn, i screwed that one up. Its the mini seeker actually.
Ah I thought they came out with a different ring of steps for a moment lol. I don't have one but seems the mini seeker is very well received, hopefully the rename brings in some owners!

I found a thread started on them. Seems like most like the design but not the casting quality. Mine came in a few minutes ago and it looks good to me. plan to use it saturday.

I found a thread started on them. Seems like most like the design but not the casting quality. Mine came in a few minutes ago and it looks good to me. plan to use it saturday.
Can you snap a couple of pics so we can see the finish on yours?

I may sell my ROS after i use the platform a few more times. Like to attach a molle strap to it so i can clip to my saddle as i climb up.

I ordered a mini-seeker on Friday, Cruzr was having a sale, got a 10% discount. I'll let you know how it works when it comes in.

I bought the mini this AM at the GON blast. He was sold out , but would have one ready to ship to me Wednesday. The mini didn’t look much smaller than my Hawk Helium, but not really sure. I am wondering if I should have got the bigger one though. How are y’all liking yours?
Anyone else using one? I like to turn around and pee a lot cause I drink a lot of water….a lot! I’m hoping it’s conducive to turning around.

Can anyone comment on the Seeker vs the Trophyline EDP? I currently have a EDP and like it, but after using my angled U.P. on my one-stick I really like the angled edge for leaning, so the Seeker may be more comfortable for me. Any other angled full size platforms out there?

Back