• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Difference between Ambush Pro and Lite?

HuumanCreed

SH Member
I'm considering between them, or a Recon. But beside the fabric being mesh or clothes. Is there really any difference? Both of the descriptions on the official site are the same. Google, YouTube, and the saddle community search didnt have alot of comparison. Probably because most people dont have BOTH.

A Recon is tempting too. But I want to make a wraptor someday and having both style seem redundant. Thank you

Ambush Lite and Pro are the same minus the material use (mesh vs fabric). I hunted out of a Pro last year and can't remember anything bad about it. However, I would go Recon. But that is probably just my wanting to try them all...but being to broke too afford the ones I have.

Ambush Lite and Pro are the same minus the material use (mesh vs fabric). I hunted out of a Pro last year and can't remember anything bad about it. However, I would go Recon. But that is probably just my wanting to try them all...but being to broke too afford the ones I have.

Same boat for me. Want both styles but making something similar to Recon is easier then a full panel saddle. Thanks for the insight. Lol, i like that, being too broke for the ones l have. Sound like you already got too many.

Back