• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DIY Kestrel is done!!

That's terrible you should send it to me for proper disposal!!!!!!!!!! lol

serious great job! get you a cold on after you get down from the tree!

Excellent work! Nothing better than enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you're adjusters plastic or steel? Just curious how they will hold up, hopefully they do, I used 2" heavy duty plastic adjusters from an old treestand harness and they're "massive" compared to the 1" adjusters. If they hold up good let me know because I feel like cutting mine off and using smaller ones.

Are you're adjusters plastic or steel? Just curious how they will hold up, hopefully they do, I used 2" heavy duty plastic adjusters from an old treestand harness and they're "massive" compared to the 1" adjusters. If they hold up good let me know because I feel like cutting mine off and using smaller ones.
I used plastic adjusters and they shouldn't really ever be under any stress so they should hold up just fine.

Back