• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DIY saddle inspired by FUSE. You da man..

BrianO

After a few sits in the sit drag, I love it. But can't stop tinkering. I saw the post that FUSE made of his DIY saddle and had to give it a whirl. Made from predator denim fabric, with 3 layers. Yes it prob added just a little weight but I really like the camo. Seat belt webbing for support and reenforced. Dimensions are exactly like FUSE made by simply adding 4" to the front and tapering back to original 8" width of sit drag. I do use a RCH for added safety.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

That looks awesome! I didn't know you could buy the predator camo as fabric. Really cool!
I have had this for a few years. Found it one time in a fabric store locally and bought the bolt. Haven't been able to find it since.

That looks awesome! I didn't know you could buy the predator camo as fabric. Really cool!

That was my first thought. And he’s right. You can’t find it. If you do happen to find a store that carries it, please post it. I’m still looking. I love predator camo and it’d be awesome to have a saddle in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressive!! Camo looks great

That was my first thought. And he’s right. You can’t find it. If you do happen to find a store that carries it, please post it. I’m still looking. I love predator camo and it’d be awesome to have a saddle in that.

I will brother. I can only find the green version of it unfortunately.

Anyone know where BrianO lives?....hahahaha

I will brother. I can only find the green version of it unfortunately.

Anyone know where BrianO lives?....hahahaha

If I had more I would be glad to share with a brother but I have made a lot of "stuff" out of it. I only have pretty much scraps now. I have saved enough for a insulated version I'm going to try though. By sewing the top layer to the straps and allowing the bottom layer to kind of hang loose, I hope to sew in a couple layers of primaloft. Kinda like a hammock quilt. We'll see. I do have feelers out in several places for more predator fabric. If some turns up I let you know.

After a few sits in the sit drag, I love it. But can't stop tinkering. I saw the post that FUSE made of his DIY saddle and had to give it a whirl. Made from predator denim fabric, with 3 layers. Yes it prob added just a little weight but I really like the camo. Seat belt webbing for support and reenforced. Dimensions are exactly like FUSE made by simply adding 4" to the front and tapering back to original 8" width of sit drag. I do use a RCH for added safety.
View attachment 3747 View attachment 3748
Very nice thats my favorite camo. Wish my Kestrel was Predator camo.

Back