• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

.....East TN

Knik

Found this forum late last summer and have lurked daily since, so much good information here and extremely helpful. So, thought I better support and join up. What made me look into saddles was the fact that I'm tired of carrying all the weight of a climber, tired of the straight tree being 20yds off target, and like the ability to shoot 360°. So.....down the "rabbit hole" we go. :wink: Got the pack, Ridge Runner came in, Flex is on order, and filling the jar for Shikars. Hopefully everything will come together for a more enjoyable time in the woods. You guys are a wealth of knowledge and thanks for sharing so much info on Saddlehunter, sure helps us new guys a ton.

Welcome from NE PA. What part of TN? My brother just bought property in Greeneville, planning to start hunting there this year.

ericabbott..... just south of Knoxville, my dad lives up that way though. Greenville area is pretty and loaded with turkeys, you'll like it.

scpokevin....grew up in Rocky Hill but that is a different place nowadays, down in LC now, still make the drive everyday though.

Kurt..... I truly hope so, looks like the ticket.

Welcome from Knoxville! Give me a holler if you want try anything out, or just get together. Quite a few of us over here!

always89y..... good to know and thanks for the offer. Buddy of mine is getting his stuff together also, no doubt we will have some questions.

Welcome from Iowa. You will love this way to hunt. Be careful, the credit card gets out of the wallet too easy while your on this site.

Back