• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberhart Scentlok saddlehunting suite

Apex7

SH Member
Just was wondering if anyone has one and how did they like it ? Is it worth getting one and how is it in cold weather ? How accurate is the sizing on the suit ?

Just was wondering if anyone has one and how did they like it ? Is it worth getting one and how is it in cold weather ? How accurate is the sizing on the suit ?
I ordered a top and bottom. I am 5'8 and 185. I am usually a medium to large top and a medium bottom. I ordered a medium in both top and bottom. The top fit me perfectly with room for maybe a hooded sweatshirt underneath it. The bottom was way too tight. I put it on over a tight setup jogging pants and could barely get them on. Otherwise the pockets were located properly and it felt like a quality piece of gear. I had to send it back because of the pant sizing being too small. I have a 34-in waist and 30-in inseam. I sent them both back because I want to try the scent lock coverall. I am currently watching for a sale on that. I hope that helps. If I would have done it over I would have gotten the large set and I think that would have fit perfectly. But the large was out of stock at the time of purchase. The return process went smoothly but I did have to pay return postage.

I have the jacket. 5’ 9” 185 with pretty broad shoulders. I went for an xl to layer with and the belly swallows me whole. The arms fit kind of tight with my layers on though (fl kiln hoodie and Columbia fleece). I think I’d prefer the large but don’t know how the arms would fit. I wore it this past weekend in 15+ mph winds gusting into the 30s and it worked great. Temps in the 30-40s. I like the pocket design and the thing is soft and quite unlike the rivers west jacket I got.

I might get the jacket tailored but it didn’t really bother me in the tree. It’s the best hunting coat I’ve ever had but the fit/ cut of the jacket is strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back