• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberlestock bandit

I have one and though I did not try, I think it would be very close. I think I would have a tough time zipping it up.

Now on the outside its perfect.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to carry it inside the pack?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

My rzr will fit in my bandit but wont fit into regular predator pack. Im assuming the regular predator will fit into the bandit

I’ll check later but it will be tight. I pack the platform and sticks on the outside with the grab it, beaver tail, talon or whatever you want to call it, securing it. I have also used the grab it just for the platform with sticks on the side. Both work fine.

Just want the weight closer to my back
Plus I’ll put the sticks on the outside
Gotcha! Makes sense.

If you are considering this pack it's not bad. I ran it all year with my predator on the outside. It does lash very well.

Gotcha! Makes sense.

If you are considering this pack it's not bad. I ran it all year with my predator on the outside. It does lash very well.

I have predator pack attached to the molle on the front panel - works great and still keeps that open for layers or sticks

It fits-ish. I can get it in the pack zipped but it’s a pain to zip and unzip. Plus, it pretty much uses the entire bag.
IMG_5228.jpegIMG_5229.jpeg

Too many options to do that. The bag is pretty good for early season but I just strap everything to the outside.

Back