• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ebike, I couldn't stop myself

Phopkins

SH Member
I finally succumbed to the urge to upgrade from a hib drive to the 1000 watt Bafang. Biktrix has some of the best prices on mid drives I've found. I went with the Juggernaut ultra duo 2. I can't wait to see how it compares to my 750 watt hub drive. Hill climbing should be much better.
Planning to use it to get up a 4 wheeler trail with a game cart loaded with camp gear in Wyoming this fall.

I bought a Bakcou Mule in February and the Ultra motor is awesome. I still use my Radrover to check cameras. I did put a new controller on it to give it more power and it did make a big difference on the Radrover. I just wanted a Mid-drive and Bakcou had a sale and I got package with saddlebags rear rack and fenders and their customer service is second to none. I looked at the Juggernaut but Bakcou had better reviews and believe me I check out quite a few mid drives.

Back