• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Editing software

Catchot713

Getting a little more serious into self filming this upcoming season and was wondering if I could get some pros and cons to the different editing programs available. I’d like something compatible with IOS. Thanks in advance.

Getting a little more serious into self filming this upcoming season and was wondering if I could get some pros and cons to the different editing programs available. I’d like something compatible with IOS. Thanks in advance.
I use a program called wundershare.
I love it but itis also the only program ive ever used. I also want to find another option.
Im a communications major in college so i need to take a few required video editing courses.
Problem is right now due to the rona they are all online and that in my opinion for me would not be a good course to take online.
I would rather wait til spring and do class in person.
I am searching for a newer and better editing program that has more options.
I am also an ios user but i dont like imovie.
Also something with that program wont let me post to youtube.
feel free to check my vlog out to see how my videos look.
if you want sub thanks if not dont lol.
Its a long term story of my progression and how i do things.

Resolve is what I am planning to use. No experience with it yet but from all that I have read it is a robust system.

I did a bunch of research last year and went with resolve. Then I tried resolve. My head exploded. And I went back to iMovie. But iMovie is obviously junior varsity compared to Adobe or resolve so it’s only a matter of time before I bite the bullet and force the learning.

a year ago resolve tutorials on YouTube were not very helpful. Hope that’s changed

I use Adobe Premiere Pro. Take my advice and do some research into each program before you pick one. Make sure you read the common problems and solutions sections so you don't make rookie mistakes like I did. For example not setting my dimensions right and uploading large or small screen size videos to YT. Just Like @Robert loper said, if you want an example check out my YouTube below. It's called HuntNorthEast

I use Adobe Premiere Pro. Take my advice and do some research into each program before you pick one. Make sure you read the common problems and solutions sections so you don't make rookie mistakes like I did. For example not setting my dimensions right and uploading large or small screen size videos to YT. Just Like @Robert loper said, if you want an example check out my YouTube below. It's called HuntNorthEast
My wife works in the outdoor industry and she designs websites and edits video all day everyday. I know she uses Adobe Premier. Great choice!

My wife works in the outdoor industry and she designs websites and edits video all day everyday. I know she uses Adobe Premier. Great choice!
Is this free and user friendly? Also is it available on ios (apple) ?
could you ask her?

Back