• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ethics .204 ID 75-100gr half out inserts

Micneador

SH Member
Anybody have 3 or 4 of the .204 diameter ethics half out inserts they'd get rid of? I've come to a situation that I need them. Ethics shipping times state 7-14 business days, and season opens in 7 days for me.
Also sirius no longer sells them or uses them for their arrows, go figure.
Screenshot_20220924-225329_Chrome.jpg

It says 7-10 days but I had some inserts within 3 days and they shipped over a weekend. They’re faster than they say they are.

It says 7-10 days but I had some inserts within 3 days and they shipped over a weekend. They’re faster than they say they are.
I ordered some last week and they were to me within 3-4 days if I recall, if that gives you some hope

They have different diameter ends for the half outs. .204 is the ID of the shaft they go in(the common measurement). Make sure what you get offered will meet your desire.

97015356f4c523a221891a83b3a69925.jpg

b597680594f197f1a1bfe22ff1929e9a.jpg

Is this what your looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those will work! If you're willing to let them go shoot me a pm. I'll definitely pay you for them.

The pic you posted looks similar to an Easton steel halfout, .204 i.d., 75gr. My local sporting goods shops sell these and I could send some to you if need be.

Back