• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EWO Anodized Steps

tracker12

Just finished building a set of 20" sticks with EWO steps. I had added EWO steps to set of full length LW before and they have been great. This time I went with the anodized ones. Boy they are nice. For the extra dollars I wish I had went that route before. Shout out to there customer service. I ordered socket heads for my bolts and was accidentally sent hex heads. Correct bolts were in the mail the same day I contacted them of the mistakes.

Their customer service is phenomenal.
I got a quick link instead of a delta link once and they had one in the mail in no time. I’ve also placed an order during the weekend and ended up finding what I needed locally and had no issues getting it cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back