• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

F/s full size beast sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wvbowhunter

6 full size beast sticks w/ holes also stealth striped....$80.00 each
Cruzer seeker.....$150.00

Good day to ship a stick one would think....paid for it on March 6th. Youve given your "word" 4 times now...youve come up with every "emergency " excuse you can but still have had time to log on this site , how about you send the stick today or refund my money then our business will be done and you can be added to the list

Good day to ship a stick one would think....paid for it on March 6th. Youve given your "word" 4 times now...youve come up with every "emergency " excuse you can but still have had time to log on this site , how about you send the stick today or refund my money then our business will be done and you can be added to the list
Hopefully you paid with G&S, start your claim, its been 20 days.

Waiting on the seeker as well, if I don’t have tracking in 48 hours I’ll be filing a G/S claim.

Well below is the text i received from him yesterday but still no tracking number or further contact.......

I've lost your address I need it again.....stick is fully stealth striped and has a amsteel daisy chain and amsteel aider....sending it for the troubles

For everyone in this thread, for what it’s worth it took over 30 days but on Thursday he made it right with me and sent me payment. Was supposed to send 3 beast sticks but it drug on so long I just asked the funds for my half of the trade which he did send after a week.

I’m not sure exactly what’s all true about his circumstance but for what it’s worth EVENTUALLY he made it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think ive been contacted by 4 members who are waiting on this guy hes gone from being out of town ,to wife had operation, to wife had 90 chemo treatments, to lost my adress, to got the flu....im officially giving this guy scumbag status...he basically stole money from me...money i work my tail off for.....boy wouldn't last long up here....scumbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back