• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Tactacam pics

bowhuntinde

Got my cams yesterday and of course had to test one out. Setup was soooo easy. Here's a couple of pics for those who want to see picture quality. Pretty good imo.
4d76d49a90d3435a3d31106d1686106e.jpg
b2eb9fd0817a58d48ee5a90d34cbeb62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I almost went with spypoint, glad I held off.

I have a spypoint and it was a headache the beginning of the year last year. At around mid November they made a ton of changes and they seemed better. I will be running both the Spypoint and tactacam this year to see which one is better then selling what I don't like

Oh wow those thumbnails look amazing compared to my SPYPOINT ones. Now I just need to justify yet another deer related purchase to the lady.

Exodus has their first out too. The Render. Its over three times the cost of the tacticam model though.

JACKED. I have some on the way. Never had a cell cam before.
Me either. I hunt some public land that's over an hour away and this will be a helpful tool. Might become an issue come November and I'm at work...

Yup the Reveal

Mind reporting back on battery life? One of the other major drawbacks to SpyPoint Micro and other cell cams is that they drain battery like nobody's business.

Mind reporting back on battery life? One of the other major drawbacks to SpyPoint Micro and other cell cams is that they drain battery like nobody's business.
Will do..

Found that if I put lithium AA's instead of alkaline, I get 4-6+ months at up to 500 pics a month with my micro....but not dealing with cold temps though.

Awesome. I’ve got a few ordered. First venture into cell cams. Looks promising

Back