• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Fixed Bridge length

SitDrag? 30"
NewTribe 30"-27" adjustable with Blakes hitch but I'm taking it off and splitting the difference

Last edited:
18-36. As you can see there are many variables, its a personal thing. Make it adjustable and after season figure out where you mainly used it and make a fixed one.

Mine is 28". Not because I wanted it that length, but after splicing, that's what I ended up with. It's very comfortable.

Mines fixed. Don't have a measurement really. But double the length from the tip of my elbow to my thumb.
14900325_10209695033406320_5842760477106219487_n.jpg

36" on my sit drag made a world of difference to me in comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines fixed. Don't have a measurement really. But double the length from the tip of my elbow to my thumb.
14900325_10209695033406320_5842760477106219487_n.jpg

You got the right idea wearing short sleeves...it's so dang hot and dry here down south right now

Mine is just long enough to flip up on top of my shoulders when walking.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You got the right idea wearing short sleeves...it's so dang hot and dry here down south right now

It was eighty degrees today while I was walking in. I'm getting closer and closer to the camo body tattoo and loincloth hunting method.

It was eighty degrees today while I was walking in. I'm getting closer and closer to the camo body tattoo and loincloth hunting method.

Buddy of mine did the same thing while we were turkey hunting in Texas. When he went to take it off he had tan lines. I called him Tiger ever since

Buddy of mine did the same thing while we were turkey hunting in Texas. When he went to take it off he had tan lines. I called him Tiger ever since

Guess he doesn't need the tatoos then :)

Back