• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Flex Pleat

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
For the Flex owners that also/previously own(ed) the Kestrel; Does the Flex pleat add an additional 4 inches of depth as compared to the Kestrel, or is the Flex a bit shorter, with pleat not deployed, than the Kestrel?

The Flex and Kestrel are the same for a size 2, with and additional 3" front to back when flexed.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Thank you @Bwhana. You, sir, are a wealth of pertinent and critical information! But, your Wraith reminds me to much of the old static line jump harnesses and makes my neck hurt.

Thank you @Bwhana. You, sir, are a wealth of pertinent and critical information! But, your Wraith reminds me to much of the old static line jump harnesses and makes my neck hurt.
Thanks, I have recieved a lot from the site and try to contribute and give back when I can! The Wraith is definitely not for everyone, but certainly a minimalist option for those that want to shave weight and still have function. It feels perfect when paired with a fleece saddle and gives you the linesman loops to climb and replaces the RCH. That was a win for me in itself.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

My name is Hugh Jass and the flex fits me just right.

I think the panel definitely adds depth to the seat but I'm not sure how to measure it.

Back