• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Flex saddle

Cmays

Yes..yes...yes.. well I've been checking my email every day expecting to read about a delay because of the virus. But today I got a shipping notice instead. Ordered it on jan. 31 if anyone was wondering. This will be my 3rd saddle. Ben saddle hunting for many years. And never will I go back to a treestand. Good luck to all the newbies and hope you enjoy your saddles no matter what brand you have.

Yes..yes...yes.. well I've been checking my email every day expecting to read about a delay because of the virus. But today I got a shipping notice instead. Ordered it on jan. 31 if anyone was wondering. This will be my 3rd saddle. Ben saddle hunting for many years. And never will I go back to a treestand. Good luck to all the newbies and hope you enjoy your saddles no matter what brand you have.
Awesome, good to hear. Is this your 3rd aero hunter saddle or have you used others?
Just curious.

I
Awesome, good to hear. Is this your 3rd aero hunter saddle or have you used others?
Just curious.
[I have an original trophy line, a mantis, and now a flex on the way. Wanted a flex because the linemans loops are farther forward . Which is good for us unflexable older guys.

I’m excited to start saddle hunting I ordered my flex in feb and it’s due to ship April 3 !

You going to love the Flex it's a great saddle and so is the Kestrel. I have them both along with a Guido's Web and a Treesuit which are no longer made. I been at this for a very longtime and I wouldn't trade this style of hunting for anything. Enjoy

I just received my flex yesterday and all I can say is, "Wow!!" This is my first saddle and this will be my first season hunting with one. I never imagined the craftmanship that went into making a saddle. Unboxing the flex and seeing how much work they put into it had me in awe. Can't wait for it to stop raining so I can try it out. Too say I'm excited is an understatement of enormous proportions.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back