• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

FT: small nose button for some castration bands - Traded PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolson

I picked up a bowmar nose button a while back, and am sticking with the larger one. That leaves me with a small (red color) nose button that I don't need. Anyone want to trade for 5-6 castration bands?
20210816_092913.jpg

Ignorant question alert- is there some other type of application for a castration band other than what the name implies?

Ignorant question alert- is there some other type of application for a castration band other than what the name implies?

Aside from acts of liberation (thanks PEEJAY :tearsofjoy:), these are the thick rubber bands used to keep rope or webbing loops closed, like on a girth-hitched tether to keep it from releasing or on a knaider/swaider to keep the foot loop from opening and dropping off your foot.

Aside from acts of liberation (thanks PEEJAY :tearsofjoy:), these are the thick rubber bands used to keep rope or webbing loops closed, like on a girth-hitched tether to keep it from releasing or on a knaider/swaider to keep the foot loop from opening and dropping off your foot.
ah lol well now that makes a bit more sense. i suppose use DIYers do find a way to repurpose quite a few interesting items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back