• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ghillie goodness

What material did you use to make it?

Arcturus synthetic jute; one bundle of forest, one bundle of olive, and one bundle of dry grass. And there's enough leftover to do another suit.

Also added a couple strips of from an old Walmart leafy jacket. Started at the bottom hem of the jacket and cut 2 inch strips straight up toward the neck since that was the direction of the leaf material.

Can you post some up close picture to show that? That suit blends really good I wanted to do something like this with my leafy suit to add more depth to it for when I’m on the ground with brush.

Nicely done, i had to find your bow to find you in a few of the pictures

I haven't owned 1 but I look at them whenever I at the store....the swivel seat tops for the buckets....turn ur bucket into a 360 swivel seat.

Back