• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Glad to be a new member from Sacramento (Roseville) area

PhilSch

I'm excited to get started with this new endeavor....I learned a long time ago how effective deer hunting from trees was so saddle hunting makes SO much sense. The only thing I know is what I have read on this site and from on line videos in recent weeks but I plan on learning lots more.

Phil Schmidt

Welcome from Middle Tn,
I grew up in Tulare, Ca and spent many summers in Citrus Heights, Ca not to far from you. Not sure what that area is like these days. It’s been some 40 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for
Welcome from Middle Tn,
I grew up in Tulare, Ca and spent many summers in Citrus Heights, Ca not to far from you. Not sure what that area is like these days. It’s been some 40 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's changed one hell of a lot. I think the metro area has tripled or quadrupled in population. Worst thing about living here is the liberal government....both at state level and larger cities.

Back