• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Go Hunt Insider

Bowtie747

SH Member
Anyone use the go hunt insider premium subscription? If so, is it worth it?

Anyone use the go hunt insider premium subscription? If so, is it worth it?
I found it extremely useful for picking what unit I was hunting in CO this year. Their filtering tools are awesome. Being able to sort units by preference points required, success rate, amount of public land etc. was well worth the money to me. I’ll pay for it every time so go out west from now on.

I found it extremely useful for picking what unit I was hunting in CO this year. Their filtering tools are awesome. Being able to sort units by preference points required, success rate, amount of public land etc. was well worth the money to me. I’ll pay for it every time so go out west from now on.
That’s what I wanted to hear! They have a good sale in it rn too. Happen to remember seeing any turkey information?

Also as someone who’s had it. Do you think it would help someone plan hunts years in advance? Like I’ve noticed some hunts take years to draw, would it help someone with that as well?

Also as someone who’s had it. Do you think it would help someone plan hunts years in advance? Like I’ve noticed some hunts take years to draw, would it help someone with that as well?
It would definitely help. The odds are based off of the prior years results so they will change a little but you know that if a unit takes 6 points now it will be at least that in the future. It also gives you success rates etc over the last few years so you can see trends.

Back