• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gold Bond

Hughes03

Jul 11, 2019
Denver, NC
I might have a few too many tonight!! Since I am sitting alone on the back deck admiring my handy work of the cover I just put over it. I have to tell someone how much I appreciate that stuff. That some good s%#t!! If it was for it I would be able to walk right now and since it’s that time in the year here in the south, I will be are you have it when going on scouting trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Exhumis and Jtaylor

Jtaylor

SH Member
Dec 25, 2018
I'm with ya, Gold Bond Ultimate is where it's at!

sdoyle1

Dec 23, 2019
I saw a comment on it once where they said “It’s like 10,000 fairies kissing your junk”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Hughes03