• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Got close

Slingin eastons

Oct 7, 2020
After some trial and error finding a tree. I got into the middle of two trails heading into the bedding. I walked in this morning and as soon as I hit the base of my tree a deer started blowing. Didn’t spook but blew for a few minutes I sat quietly for about 20 minutes until I didn’t hear any movement. Then I started the climb got the tether locked in and started pulling my bow up. At this point a deer appeared out of thin air it seemed and bounced away. Dammit there goes my shot!! Then about 20 minutes ago I look over my
93c2f62adc99284e860e7ad5fc94e7d0.jpg

shoulder and a doe patrol is cruising by. I considered shooting the big doe in the back and I decided to hold off. That’s when things got crazy for the next 5-10 minutes a fork horn chased these does alllllll over this piece. Then finally the c one back my way. I draw and wait for the buck to give me a shot, he stops behind a log (pictured) then the does decide they’ve had enough and bound back for the bedding. What a morning!
4a767452a1eace111755a416a7eb7c04.jpg

67f98093e78842a7e1fee517dc55ea1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bj139

Razorbak66

Oct 17, 2019
BTW you got to keep phone charge how else your gonna read saddle hunter LOL. That’s what I do to pass the time