• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Grabbed a Guidos Web

GBlevins92

I found a deal on a web I couldn't pass up today came with some screws ins 6 ameristeps on a strap even some dump pouches.... I have only hunted out of a sit drag saddle wise at this point and had intentions of buying a kestral next year so I picked this up thinking I would sell or trade for a kestral.... when I got it home I set it up in the yard just to check it out and I could have not been more amazed at how comfortable it is so I've decided to keep it still gonna use the sd for run and gun but for presets I think the web might be my best investment ever!.... any mod suggestions appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great saddle did it come with the new bridge or the old setup I have both and the new bridge is more like the one on a Kestrel not sure which one I like better. Very comfortable and Guido's web is going out of business at the end of this year Butch the owner is amazing to work with if you have any questions give him a call.

Great saddle did it come with the new bridge or the old setup I have both and the new bridge is more like the one on a Kestrel not sure which one I like better. Very comfortable and Guido's web is going out of business at the end of this year Butch the owner is amazing to work with if you have any questions give him a call.

I guess it's the old style two straps come directly off the tether but I'm going to make my own bridge and use my rope tether I use on my sit drag....that's what I heard so I'm really glad I came across it when I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a new web due to company closing. I notice as I get older the web is attractive for the late season. Still love the kestrel too.

I love the web for turkey hunting too. Find a big tree on the ground for cover set your decoys and call. .

Back