• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Grizzle stik seconds available.

Got the email this morning and ordered some 100gr Silver Flames. For $10/point it seems worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the email this morning and ordered some 100gr Silver Flames. For $10/point it seems worth a try.

Usually there’s a slight defect such as the tip is off and won’t sharpen or the weight is heavy or light. I’ve bought some and after working the tip with a sharpener for 20 minutes it was great. Haven’t had the weight issue but have seen others say they were +/- 10 grains

I picked up some clearance samuris at the end of last season. I think i picked up 6. I had a few at 194-196. 1 was 202. The others I couldn't figure out what was wrong with them. The finish wasn't as smooth as a new one. Maybe the bevel was slightly off? But they were sharp. I can't see any reason not to Hunt with them. I was saving them for hunting grassy areas or marsh where an arrow might go missing if I shoot.

I got mine in today. They all weigh within 2 grains of 100, and I can’t tell what the defect is.

I haven’t spun them yet, but by looking at them and feeling them I can’t identify the issue.

I got mine in today. They all weigh within 2 grains of 100, and I can’t tell what the defect is.

I haven’t spun them yet, but by looking at them and feeling them I can’t identify the issue.

Same here. Can’t find any visible defects. They’re al within a few grains of 200.

Back