• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

GUIDOS WEB LARGE $140 Sold please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

mejer

Guidos web has original tether and the upgraded tether and a rope tether. And linesman strap
6a335fb92219deb835a00b2556afd742.jpg
946c950cedb2c7c1fc57bbcd06e943b3.jpg
84959d569a592e47395ed8ad946a6bbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m 6’3 200lbs and a narrow frame. The large tall was a good fit for me. If I could Goldilocks it, I’d split difference between a medium tall and large tall.

a large web should fit normal size humans well. Something like 5’8-6’1 170-230lbs.

it will work for tall dudes with short torsos, or really short dudes with long torsos.

I don’t have a web anymore to compare width of the seat. Depth of hybrid is deeper than web, no comparison there.

Is the large about the same size as the current JX3? Might be a good question for @kyler1945
I had both at the same time last season. The web(edit: medium) is narrower, I dont rememenr by how much, but it was noticeable for a guy with a 32" waist. In the end I sold the JX3, really based upon the seat width. I currently still have the web(medium).

Edit: I just checked, my current guidos is a medium. My original is a large. So I was comparing the medium to the jx3.

Last edited:
Come on that's all 140 bucks for a classic. Someone better grab that what a deal. I still have mine and it's a great saddle for all day sits during the rut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back