• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

H2 Saddle opinions

I did a relatively comprehensive review. Its a good saddle! Word on the street is, he's making a mesh version. The only mods I've done has been to add a rope bridge that is adjustable and to put some weed eater cord in the right linesman's loop to stiffen it up. Its been the only thing I've hunted out of all season, with the exception of one day in a ladder stand and one day in a blind. I've done 11 all days sits, back to back. You won't go wrong with this rig if you choose to go with it.

No idea on H2, but I reccomend looking at tactisaddle. I've worn mine all season except maybe 3 hunts with my tethrd mantis. So maybe 45 times since september.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I am new here and was wondering if anyone used the H2? Lots of Tethrd, Aero, and TL opinions(users).

I got an H2 this year. My first ever saddle so I can’t compare to the rest. I can tell you that I’m very happy with it. The deciding factors for me were the price and faster availability and it combined several features I liked from the mantis and kestrel. I’ve not done any mods to it and personally don’t feel like it needs any. If I had to choose, maybe a different type of cord/rope for the bridge. But even then the bridge it comes with if fine IMO.

I think you would be very happy with an H2 if you choose that route. I know I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No big complaints with mine. Shoved zip ties in the lineman's loops to stiffen them. Haven't modified it otherwise. Don't think you can go wrong. Heath seems like a stand up guy. Sent me a sticker and a note thanking me for my business and to say Happy Holidays recently.

I had one and liked it just fine. I sold it because I have grown to like the Tactisaddle a little better. I will also be selling all my old Trophylines and Guido’s web, too. The H2 is a great value.

No big complaints with mine. Shoved zip ties in the lineman's loops to stiffen them. Haven't modified it otherwise. Don't think you can go wrong. Heath seems like a stand up guy. Sent me a sticker and a note thanking me for my business and to say Happy Holidays recently.

I just got one of those stickers with a note too. Pretty nice gesture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back