• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

has anyone used the ring of steps by bullman out doors?

cheecho67

SH Member
I am thinking on getting it with the 6 steps.I am new to saddle hunting and haven't been up in a tree in years. I am thinking on trying srt method and using the ros as a platform but I am still open on other ways to get up the tree like 2tc maybe try the one stick method. now is there any other product for ros that is more popular or climbing steps with a good stand off??

There's a lot more info in individual posts as well. The search function works well if you search for the term "Bullman".

Last edited:
Back