• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk sticks available

Just ordered set....free shipping too! Gotta try them for that price!!!!

I've been mulling those over as a step option. I'm not wild about the strap from the photos I've seen though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I Think $99 is pretty much regular, but same like $18 withthe free shipping...

Yup, that's as good of a price as I've seen on them with free shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, they require a chop, versa button, then rope mod...

Did you mean chop in length? Edit, or meant chop the stock rope haha. I looked up the Versa button the LW website, could you just quickly summarize what this mod does/helps?

Last edited:
Yes chop in length and make them into two steps. Mine are 22" overall and 19.5 between steps. Put on the lone wolf versa button and some 7mm rope. Lighter, faster, quieter, more efficientPicsArt_06-14-06.24.04.jpg

Did you mean chop in length? Edit, or meant chop the stock rope haha. I looked up the Versa button the LW website, could you just quickly summarize what this mod does/helps?
@Rymanco 's got you covered above, and he did a damn good job on those sticks! WIll make a HUGE difference for packability and getting them through the woods quietly without snagging. My current stick setup is 2 steps at 17". With a single aider its like using a standard 32" stick.

Question for you guys who cut the heliums down: what’s the weight after cutting the sticks down and dropping the third step?

Cabelas is showing a $24 shipping surcharge but eliminated the $18 shipping fee. Without promo code it shows $42 for shipping.

Has anyone completed an order?

Did the surcharge stay on final total?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine was $8 surcharge for oversize, $20 shipping. The surcharge stayed.

Back