• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Arkansas!!

Kuk09

SH Member
Hey all. I've been on and lurking for a while, trying to learn and gain a bit of knowledge. Now, having bought some items from some members here, I figured it was time to finally introduce myself.

I'm more used to the bigger wide open spot and stalk style hunts from back in Colorado, so I'm still relatively newer at the southern/eastern way of hunting. I've been fortunate to have some private land access with preset stands on trips here in the past, but now I'm here full time and take advantage of the long season. However, after breaking my back lugging around a climber last year, I definitely didn't want to do that again. So, here I am!

Pretty excited to start with the new setup this year. I'd anyone's around the area, feel free to reach out!

Hey! Hello from Michigan. I just started posting too. Lots of great I go and passionate folks here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Massachusetts! I think the saddle life will help you to hunt your new digs more successfully. It's just a tool for the toolbox, but it's a really effective tool. Be safe and let us know how things are progressing for ya.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming season. I'll be out trying to get used to the setup all summer, practicing and getting used to it.

I am also from Cabot area. Heads up, there is a Tethered Teach and Train at Holland Bottoms Saturday. Might want to attend and you can chat with other saddle monkeys and get some good insight.
Man im in the ft Smith area .I wasn’t sure of that was still going to be going on . glad to hear it is will there be any merchandise for sale there ?

I am also from Cabot area. Heads up, there is a Tethered Teach and Train at Holland Bottoms Saturday. Might want to attend and you can chat with other saddle monkeys and get some good insight.
Yeah, I'm already signed up for it. I'll be there for sure.

Man im in the ft Smith area .I wasn’t sure of that was still going to be going on . glad to hear it is will there be any merchandise for sale there ?

Nothing for sale, but will have a swap meet according to the organizer.

Welcome from Oklahoma. I have my lifetime Arkansas and hunt Arkansas or Kansas more than my home state!

Back