• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from PA.

hlb786

Hello all, my name is Hunter Booth I'm from Rockwood PA, and I'm 26 years old. I'm new to saddle hunting and looking forward to making the leap this hunting season. This site seems like a fantastic place to learn, and share stories and memories, as wells as some great conversation topics. I'm up for any suggestions from you all about taking the leap and getting into this method of hunting. Good luck and safe hunting this season.

Welcome to the hangin out club. Being from my home state I know you have plenty of public land where the mobility of the saddle will serve you well.

Welcome. I live in MD just across the line from Addison PA. My daughter used to play soccer in Rockwood a couple times a summer.

Welcome! Spent many a youthful day skiing "granular packed powder" aka ice at the Springs. We'd hunt the area near my Grandparents cottage on Indian Lake all the time. You live in an area of opportunity! There's so much on this site to read. Enjoy.

Hello all, my name is Hunter Booth I'm from Rockwood PA, and I'm 26 years old. I'm new to saddle hunting and looking forward to making the leap this hunting season. This site seems like a fantastic place to learn, and share stories and memories, as wells as some great conversation topics. I'm up for any suggestions from you all about taking the leap and getting into this method of hunting. Good luck and safe hunting this season.
Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa

Back