• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Help Please- Muddy Pro Cleat Picture

smcchevy

Could someone help me out and take a close up picture of a muddy pro cam cleat? Specifically the left and right sides (as you are looking at tree to climb) without rope in the cleat. Pictures where the rope enters and exits the stick would be helpful as well.

If you cant get images to load I can PM cell phone number if that is easier. Thanks in advance.

Here's those images from the stick i told you i would add, hope it helps

Front,
Screenshot_20200731-162346.png
right,
Screenshot_20200731-162359.png
rear,
Screenshot_20200731-162433.png
left sides
Screenshot_20200731-162446.png

Could someone help me out and take a close up picture of a muddy pro cam cleat? Specifically the left and right sides (as you are looking at tree to climb) without rope in the cleat. Pictures where the rope enters and exits the stick would be helpful as well.

If you cant get images to load I can PM cell phone number if that is easier. Thanks in advance.
It is telling me my file is to large to load pm me your# and I will hook u up!

Back