• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Help with new release

Flee

I sold my carter wise choice. I liked it but it was too big for my hand. So now I’m considering a stans perfex in a small or medium or a Carter just b cuz. I’m worried that the Carter is essentially the same size but only a three finger. I’m leaning towards the stans but not opposed to a tru ball or something else as well.

All in all great releases..i have a small and large perfex..had a carter but was larger in small compared to perfex more like a medium..btw i have the small perfex for sale cheap if interested..didnt mean to make it like a sale pitch..i have moved to a different stan that i like better

I was looking at the tru ball blade and boss x also. And the Scotts.

I shoot a Tru Ball Blade Pro 3 finger Medium. I have a Tru Ball Rave 3 finger medium as a backup (same size, same ergonomics).

I shot over 20 releases (mostly Carter and Stan) before I settled on the Blade Pro. It is awesome, but the Rave is a really, really good backup for about half the price. I would be absolutely happy with it if I could not afford the Blade Pro.

I shot the Boss-X, too, but it was a four finger, which I am not crazy about. If you torque your d-loop a lot, it might be a good choice due to the rotating head.

I have a Tru ball Maxx pro four that shoots great. Had it for years, dropped it etc and keeps on shooting. Their customer service is pretty awesome, call and speak to a real person, usually a tech picks up the phone. If that's too big for you they make a three finger.

Back