• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi

Maralis

Hello everyone, I decided to start my life on this forum with this topic. I found you after watching videos on YouTube and moved here and began to read everything that interested me. A year later, I decided to register and also join the life of this forum.

Welcome from northern Michigan. I started much the same way. There was a reference to Saddlehunter.com in the packaging for the first saddle I bought. I lurked around for almost a year soaking up as much as I could then finally decided to join . . . wow that seems like an eternity ago. :tearsofjoy:

Welcome from PA. I was saddle hunting many many years before Saddlehunter.com was every thought of. I was injured in October of 2016 and while recuperating I stumbled across Saddlehunter.com in January 2017. It was awesome to see other guys that were saddle hunting also. I can't believe how much it's grown over the years.

Welcome from Michigan from another new guy

Just remember no person on here hunts exactly like you and you will not be happy hunting like someone else. Take a piece here and there and make it your own, in the end it will be lighter on the bank account.

Welcome from NJ. Don’t listen to anyone on here. These people will put you in the poor house in a month. In 1 season, I’m on my 4th saddle already and second climbing method LOL. But seriously, lots of knowledgeable people on here and everyone I have reached out to in a PM was more than willing to help. Good luck.

Hi, your avatar is creeping me out, you joined so you don’t have to be anonymous anymore. Welcome to site! Haha

Welcome from NC. Started out much the same way. Been soaking up information for quite some time, finally joined. Very knowledgeable people out there.

Back