• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

How much do you love paracord?

Is that what you warm weather guys wear? My flip flops weren't really cutting it lol

Paracord is great stuff, for a wide use of applications.
I've used it on a number of bow grips, to have some thermal qualities in colder weather and give a good grip to the handle with cloth gloves. It's easy to wrap, but the cord must be kept tight at all times or it will become lose with repeated use, over time.
Elite Ritual 30.jpg
Elite paracord grip wrap.jpg

Hello, my name is Red Beard. I used to have a paracord problem, but my fellow saddlehunter friends helped me through it by showing me the way of the Croc.
View attachment 66117
I think u should have put this post in the no shame thread.....or maybe really should have kept this 1 in the closet.

How do they look under the UV light?

I hate paracord. In the world of rope/cordage, it's largely inferior to most others for practical applications. But seems to be fine for ornamental applications. Pretty sure the only reason it became so popular is because nearly all military units have large spools of it laying around.

Funny pics, though.

Back